Fumiyoshi Sushi (West Pender, Downtown Vancouver)
While it was edible, and filling, I did not find Fumiyoshi Sushi anything to write home for. I think I’m going to stick with my trusty Spin Roll or Momo Sushi, or if I’m feeling adventurous and heading to Yaletown, I’m sticking with Sushi Maro. Don’t get me wrong, Fumiyoshi Sushi is not a bad sushi place. Its menu is varied and I wasn’t hungry. But I think that there are other places with tastier sushi.
All of the above said, if I want variety, instead of going to the same 3 sushi places I go to, I will venture to Fumiyoshi Sushi. It’s good enough and it’s less than 2 blocks away from my office at The Network Hub.
Disclosure: I paid for my and my companion’s sushi
- Sendai Sushi (Financial District, Downtown Vancouver)
- Spin Roll Sushi (Downtown Vancouver)
- Kimono Sushi (Downtown Vancouver)
- Tsunami Sushi (Downtown Vancouver, Robson Street)
- Miyako Sushi (Downtown Vancouver)