La Calle de los Dulces (The candy street) [Puebla, Puebla] #WeVisitMexico #MexMonday
When we visited the city of Puebla for the #WeVisitMexico press trip, we had the opportunity to walk through Santa Clara Street (also known as the candy street, La Calle de los Dulces). I absolutely loved it, and this is a little photo essay of our visit.
You can browse my entire Flickr set here.
Disclosure: My trip to Puebla, sponsored by the Mexico Tourism Board, includes transportation, activities and meals. However, my posts are written in my own words and everything I write is entirely my own opinions. Any out-of-pocket expenses are paid out of my own dime. As always, anything that I post on my site is entirely my responsibility and I retain full editorial control.
- Casareyna (Puebla, Puebla) #WeVisitMexico #MexMonday
- Restaurant La Compañía (Mesones Sacristía) [Puebla, Puebla] #WeVisitMexico #MexMonday
- Biblioteca Palafoxiana (Palafoxian Library) [Puebla, Puebla] #WeVisitMexico #MexMonday
- El Sueño Hotel & Spa (Puebla, Puebla) #WeVisitMexico
- Showcasing Puebla de los Angeles #WeVisitMexico #TravelTuesday @WeVisitMexico