In loving memory of Donna Summer
I have to thank my parents and my brothers for instilling an undying love for the Queen of Disco, Donna Summer. And yet again, cancer takes someone amazing from us. I grew up listening to “On The Radio”, “Hot Stuff” and “She Works Hard For The Money”. Rest in peace, Donna Summer. We will miss you.
- In loving memory of Russ Benger
- Love Is In Control (Finger on the Trigger) by Donna Summer
- In loving memory of Whitney Houston (1963-2012)
- In loving memory of Derek K. Miller @penmachine
- Loving profoundly, loving deeply, loving intensely