In loving memory of Whitney Houston (1963-2012)
I don’t even want to believe it, but the Twitter chatter around Whitney Houston’s death is just non-stop. And so is the news stream. From what I understand, Houston’s publicist confirmed to AP that Whitney Houston had died. These are incredibly sad news. I just want to remember her for her gorgeous voice. Some of my favorite songs from her are here:
The Greatest Love of All
Saving All My Love For You
Why Does It Hurt So Bad?
And my most favorite: Run To You. I still cry with this.
May Whitney Houston have found peace.
- In loving memory of Russ Benger
- In loving memory of Donna Summer
- In loving memory of Derek K. Miller @penmachine
- Loving profoundly, loving deeply, loving intensely
- Music Review – Heartbreak Hotel (Whitney Houston)