In loving memory of Whitney Houston (1963-2012)

I don’t even want to believe it, but the Twitter chatter around Whitney Houston’s death is just non-stop. And so is the news stream. From what I understand, Houston’s publicist confirmed to AP that Whitney Houston had died. These are incredibly sad news. I just want to remember her for her gorgeous voice. Some of my favorite songs from her are here:

The Greatest Love of All

Saving All My Love For You

So Emotional

Heartbreak Hotel

Why Does It Hurt So Bad?

Exhale

And my most favorite: Run To You. I still cry with this.

May Whitney Houston have found peace.

1. In loving memory of Russ Benger
  2. In loving memory of Donna Summer
  3. In loving memory of Derek K. Miller @penmachine
  4. Loving profoundly, loving deeply, loving intensely
  5. Music Review – Heartbreak Hotel (Whitney Houston)

Mildred MillerFebruary 12th, 2012 at 3:34 am

I am very sadden by the death of such a beautiful woman, God anointed her with such a powerful voice a gift only from him, I grew uplistening to Whitney many powerful song.s, truley no one I ever knew had such a powerful voice as her, I am a intercessory prayer warrior and the Lord had me praying heavly two weeks ago for Witney as I was listening to her song on Pandora, my prayers go to her daughter, and all her family, I too was waiting for her come back day, to rise and shine again where the Lord had so exalted her, Body guard was one of her greatest rising season,

Volkswagen VanFebruary 14th, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Wow, Can’t believe she is gone! One of my favorite singers of all time. Just as Mildred said, she was truly a powerful song writer. She will be missed along with the many songs she had left in her heart.
Volkswagen Van recently posted..Volkswagen Van 2011

Robert BainesFebruary 19th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

She had a beautiful voice and I hope her soul is now at peace and enjoying all of the songs she has made !

It’s a tragedy she died so young but you know what they say…the good die young…

God bless
Robert Baines recently posted..Blepharitis Infections

MaskaThor @ Anime BlogFebruary 19th, 2012 at 11:59 pm

It’s sad that such a great singer is dead, but the way she was living nothing else could come.

comedy talk radio guruFebruary 24th, 2012 at 6:45 pm

the place down the street from my house had whitney t-shirts on sale the day after her death. creepy stuff

ErinApril 18th, 2012 at 12:41 pm

And I will always love you! Great singer when she was on. I’ve missed her for years already