Thierry Patisserie (Downtown Vancouver)
If you want to have a quick Amaretto and a brioche, Thierry Patisserie is the place for it. I recently visited with my good friends Erin Gee and Ashley Mangat who are co-organizing Out In Style 2012 with me, and I ended up a bit peckish. I ordered a single shot of Amaretto liqueur ($3.45) on the rocks and a raisin brioche ($3.50). All in all, it wasn’t all that expensive (I thought that the ice cream was really expensive, though!) and the place is small, but the lovely folks who are customer service representatives really put their heart into it and they deserve praise as they handled an always busy crowd (on a Thursday afternoon, no less!). I’ll have to come back again to eat something more substantial.
Disclosure: I paid for my Amaretto and pastry on my own dime.
- Sendai Sushi (Financial District, Downtown Vancouver)
- Spin Roll Sushi (Downtown Vancouver)
- La Taqueria (Downtown Vancouver)
- Circa Restaurant Lounge (Granville Street, Downtown Vancouver)
- Dessert place review – Sweet Revenge Patisserie (Main St.)