The Glamorous Life by Sheila E
One of the things I think we can all agree upon is that the 80s gave us fantastic music. One of the tunes I heard in my childhood and it never has left my brain has been “The Glamorous Life” by Sheila E. I would like to think the life I lead is pretty glamorous, even if it involves 16 hour workdays most of the time. Hope you enjoy Sheila E’s rendition of The Glamorous Life as much as I do, with this video of one of her live performances in 1985.
- I schedule my life to the very last minute, do you?
- Colour My Life by M People
- In between the corporate and the academic life
- Congratulations to Tris Hussey and Sheila Christie on their engagement
- The offline life of an online geek