Timothy’s Frozen Yogurt (Steveston Village, Richmond BC)
It IS definitely patio weather right now. So I figured I’d share with you some good spots maybe not for drinks but just for food, in general. I am not sure if you remember that last summer my Mom came for a month to hang out with me. I took her to Steveston Village for the day and we had an opportunity to eat Timothy’s Frozen Yogurt (Steveston Village is located in Richmond, BC, and has a lot of Japanese-related history).
I love Timothy’s Frozen Yogurt. For some reason, In Steveston calls the area where Timothy’s is Garry Point (why is that, if a reader knows I would appreciate knowing).
Disclosure: I paid for both my Mom and my gelato’s on my own dime. I have no financial connection, nor was a post expected.
- Launch of Pinkberry Canada at the Village in Park Royal (West Vancouver) and a concert with Cory Monteith and Bonnie Dune
- A walk around Steveston (Richmond, BC)
- Tapenade Bistro (Steveston, Richmond, BC)
- Ships to Shore Steveston Festival 2011 (Richmond, BC)
- The Steveston Village (Steveston, BC)