Sendai Sushi (Financial District, Downtown Vancouver)
Edible sushi at a not-so-expensive price point, that’s what Sendai Sushi is for me. For what I ate (a sushi combo for $8.75 with 3 pieces of nigiri sushi, a California roll and Miso soup), I can definitely pay about the same at Momo Sushi, or Spin Roll (both of which are about at the same distance from my office at The Network Hub).
If you are in a hurry to get some food while downtown, Sendai Sushi is good enough sushi to sustain you.
- Urban Tea Merchant (Downtown Vancouver, Financial District)
- Sciué Italian Bakery Caffé (Downtown Vancouver, Financial District)
- Scoozis & Cassandra’s Wine Room (Downtown Vancouver, Financial District)
- Fumiyoshi Sushi (West Pender, Downtown Vancouver)
- Spin Roll Sushi (Downtown Vancouver)