The Corner Suite Bistro De Luxe (Downtown, Robson Street)
Well, actually The Corner Suite Bistro is not exactly on Robson Street, but it’s close enough. Located at Smithe and Thurlow (and exactly at a corner!), I have grown to love this restaurant/bar. I first got wind of The Corner Suite Bistro from my friend Chris Walts, who is a frequent customer. I then attended a farewell party for the Wilcox PR company at the same location. The trademark drink I have had here (the Journalist, $9.00) is a great concoction that, while a bit on the tart side, might leave you feeling like a truck hit you. The day after, of course. On the night of, you’ll see how these drinks go down so easily. I haven’t tried the food yet.
But as far as cocktails is concerned, this is the place to go. I will definitely come back for dinner at The Corner Suite Bistro the next time I am downtown.
- CinCin Ristorante + Bar (Downtown Vancouver, Robson Street)
- Twisted Fork Bistro (Granville Street)
- Tsunami Sushi (Downtown Vancouver, Robson Street)
- Restaurant review – Deacon’s Corner (Gastown/Main Street)
- Restaurant review: India Bistro (Davie Street, West End)