The Delly (UBC Point Grey)
I am a loyal customer of The Delly (a small deli within UBC’s Student Union Building). I have always passed by and almost without any doubt, I have bought a food item, for the past few years (take into consideration that I’ve done both my Masters and PhD at UBC and I now teach there too).
The Delly is where I get my fix of banana bread-chocolate chunk muffins, which I usually pair up with a coffee from Blue Chips! From the long lineups I have to endure when I finish my class (even at 1:00pm), I can attest to the fact that the food that The Delly provides is really good (they offer freshly-prepared sandwiches).
The Delly recently introduced a line of curry-based dishes). Not expensive, either. Overall, if I could, I would give The Delly a 9 out of 10. The service is super friendly and the food is excellent and accessible for student (and faculty) budgets.
- The Point Grill (UBC Point Grey campus)
- House of Atypical Pairings at April Point Resort (Quadra Island, Tastes of April Point 2011)
- Tastes of April Point 2011 at April Point Resort & Spa (Quadra Island)
- Eatery review – Curry Point (UBC and Cambie)
- Restaurant review – The 5 Point