Music review – I Believe in a Thing Called Love (The Darkness)
Unfortunately the video is most definitely, NOT safe for work so I am not going to embed it on my blog, but the song is absolutely amazing. Last night a few of my closest friends (of my offline life) and I went for dinner to The Crime Lab (restaurant review forthcoming) and then karaoke on Robson Street (they weren’t all that excited to sing, but hey it was my birthday on Friday so…) … yes some CH3CH2OH was consumed, so I feel really unwell now. But that’s another story.
One of my very good friends suggested this song and I have to say, I LOVED IT. “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness is definitely a mood upper I feel a bit better even if my head is still very much in pain And now I leave you with this song. Video not safe for work, and courtesy of youtube.
- Music review – We Are Family (Jump 5)
- Music review – “Keep It Together” Remix (Madonna)
- Music that defines me: I Love You by Unity (Manoo and Francois Remix)
- Music review – Love Song by Sara Bareilles
- Music review – Music & Wine by Blue Six