Music review – Music & Wine by Blue Six
While we are on the topic of deep house music, let me just say that I would love anything by Blue Six. Funny how my favourites (Miguel Migs, Lisa Shaw, Aya, Blue Six aka Jay Denes) all share the same record label: Naked Music. Great minds think alike!
The song I feature in this review is Music & Wine. I’ve heard many versions but this is perhaps the one I’ve identified myself with the most. Below you’ll find a video of the full song.
- Blue Jean by David Bowie #MusicMonday
- Music review – We Are Family (Jump 5)
- Music review – If I Hadn’t Got You (Chris Braide / Lisa Stansfield)
- Music review – Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone
- Music Review – Pick Up The Pieces by Candy Dulfer